Fully Funded COVID-19 Testing
Supporting a safe return to the new normal
Organizations Are Actively Testing
- A K-12 school district with over 10,000 students, teachers, and staff at 34 sites will test all participants at the beginning of the school year for back-to-school testing. Throughout the school year they will perform weekly surveillance testing on 10% of their participants.
- A summer school program with 300 students, staff, and volunteers at two sites are testing all participants weekly. Already, this program was able to identify a student infected within one day, enabling a fast response.
- A state Department of Corrections with over 26,000 inmates and staff at 23 sites will test all inmates at reception, pre- and post-work release, and pre-visitation. They will also periodically test the entire population.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will have ongoing support from enrollment through results and it's easy to get started:
1. Use the enrollment portal to sign up and Team Eurofins will help you onboard.
2. Participants (or their parent or guardian) register through an online portal.
3. After testing, results are available online within 24-48 hours.