Fully Funded COVID-19 Testing
Fringilla hac posuere dictum suspendisse integer cursus metus fermentum odio habitasse lorem auctor.
Primis magna nisi nisl aliquam vehicula quisque dolor diam velit amet.
Per vivamus lorem pellentesque fringilla ipsum aenean himenaeos urna nam dictumst iaculis.Operation Expanded Testing is a program supported and funded through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to provide COVID-19 testing to K-12 schools, Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), early education and childcare programs, congregate living settings such as senior living and long term care centers, and other select community organizations. Eurofins Clinical Enterprise supports this program in 26 states throughout the northeast and southern regions as well as Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- A K-12 school district with over 10,000 students, teachers, and staff at 34 sites will test all participants at the beginning of the school year for back-to-school testing. Throughout the school year they will perform weekly surveillance testing on 10% of their participants.
- A summer school program with 300 students, staff, and volunteers at two sites are testing all participants weekly. Already, this program was able to identify a student infected within one day, enabling a fast response.
- A state Department of Corrections with over 26,000 inmates and staff at 23 sites will test all inmates at reception, pre- and post-work release, and pre-visitation. They will also periodically test the entire population.
Operations Are Actively Testing
300+ associated early education and childcare programs across a state. Weekly PCR testing is adapted to meet the needs of each childcare center, and has saved thousands of days of childcare so far. Read More
A community of 27 schools across two states, with 16,000 students and staff tested weekly. Transparently engaging parents build an effective program that had up to 70% student engagement! Read More
An independent senior living community of over 170 residents, with routine testing to support continued daily activities. Residents and staff test whenever they may be traveling, hosting friends and family, or just want to be tested. Read More
Frequently Asked Questions
You will have ongoing support from enrollment through results and it's easy to get started:
- Use the enrollment portal to sign up and Clinical Enterprise will help you onboard.
- Participants (or their parent or guardian) register through an online portal.
- After testing, results are available online within 24-48 hours.
This product has not been FDA cleared or approved; but has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories; this product has been authorized only for the detection of nucleic acid from SARS- CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and the emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.